- Develop confidence and competency in providing quality education and patient care in various health care settings.
- Develop knowledge and skills in conducting nursing research, interpret and apply for the advancement of the practice of nursing profession.
- Analyze critically the existing situation of the profession and bring about change in the health care delivery system with a democratic approach.
- Exercise leadership position in nursing service, education and administration with increased cognitive, affective and psycho motor abilities.
- Develop personal and professional growth through continuing education.
- Practice ethical values in personal and professional life with the spirit of Jesus Christ
Aryabhata Awards for Dr Ballal, R S Shettian, Punaroor
Bangalore, Mar 30: Aryabhata Cultural Organisation (Regd) has announced its 35th annual ‘Aryabhata Awards’ for the year 2009. Three well known personalities from Dakshina Kannada district figure in the list of awardees.