School of Nursing – Admission Procedure
Admission is open to all candidates, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. Students are admitted once a Year in month of August.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
The candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission and upper age limit is 35.
Should have completed Pre-University course / PDC 10+2 in any discipline or any other equivalent examination as recognized by Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board.
The application duly filled along with the necessary documents should be sent with crossed DD for Rs.250/- payable to the Chairman, Athena School of Nursing, Mangalore. The registration fees once payable will not be refundable.
The following documents duly attested should be enclosed with the application
- Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- Copy of the SSLC certificate showing the date of birth
- Latest passport size photo should be affixed to the application form
- Copy of SC, BC certificate duly certified, if applicable
- Registration fee Rs. 250/- by Demand Draft.
List of original documents to be produced at the time of finalization of admission.
HSC/PUC/PDC/10+2 marks card.
SSLC/10th marks card.
copies of passport size photo and 2 copies of stamp size photo.
Affidavit ( format is available in the office)
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not send original certificates along with the application
- The students is liable to pay the fee for the entire course if he/she discontinues. The original certificates will be returned after the payment of full dues.
- Any advance paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The points covered in this prospectus is subject to change from time to time before and after a candidates admission.
- Any dispute will be subject Mangalore Jurisdiction only.