Governing Council is the main decision-making body of the college. Governing Council has the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the College Profile for the approval of the university, nursing councils and the state government
- Develop and implement strategic and management plans for the College;
- Ensure that College courses, programs and services are responsive to, and meet the needs of students, health care industry and community;
- Ensure that the College’s commitments for excellence in providing the best education in health science is met.
The Governing Council Officers and members:
1. Mr. R. S. Shettian – Chairman
2. Mrs. Asha Shettian – Secretary
3. Mrs. Sarojini Jathanna – Board of Trustee
4. Sr. Jacintha D’Souza – Principal
5. Mr. Suresh Babu – University Reference
6. Mr. Vasanth Shetty – University Reference.