Skip to content
- Students are advised to not keep valuables, gold and jewelry with them. The management will not be responsible for loss of any belonging.
- Students are not allow to stay with the relatives, friends without specific written permission of the parents and the authorities
- Students are not allowed to go outside the hostel without the written permission of the warden and they should be back at the hostel by 6.p.m
- When the students falls ill, the warden of the hostel will be informed, so that the student may be cared and attended to.
- Visiting hours are from 3-6 p.m. Relatives and friends are not permitted to visit the students during the class hours as well as in night.
- Co-operation is required from the students in keeping the hostel and the surroundings clean. Maintaining the cleanliness of the rooms is the responsibility of the individual occupants of the room.
- Regular vegetarian/non-vegetarian food is provided. The mess bill is prepared on the dividing system.
- While in the campus the students are expected to dress modestly. Full Sari, Salwar Kameez or Chudidar are the only permitted dresses.
- No telephone calls directly to the students shall be entertained. Any message should be passed on through the principal/hostel warden.
- Mess charges should be paid in advance by the 5th of the month. Detail hostel rules will be given to students on admission which they are expected to follow strictly. The management to reserves the right of making any addition to or omission from or alteration in the above rules and regulation including fees structure, without prior notice.
- Study is made compulsory for the student from:
5.30 a.m. to 6.30 a.m.
8.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Drilling nails on the wall or sticking paper or poster of any kind is not permitted .
- No waste should be thrown around the building.
- The waste paper baskets provided must be strictly made use of
- No personal electrical appliances such as Radio/Tape recorder/ mobile and stove in the room.
- Students will insure that lights and fans are off when not in use and taps are
closed before leaving the room.
- Students are not permitted to shift to another room other than one assigned to them. Principal /warden may reallocate rooms as found necessary at any time during the year.
- Student should write clearly in the out pass book the time of their leaving , returning
and place with date.
- All students should come and give their evening attendance to the concerned warden
except when they are on duty.
- Students on night duty should inform the concerned warden.