Outpatient services are medical procedures, surgeries, or tests that are done without the need for an overnight stay. For you, this means less time away from work and other commitments, as numerous procedures and tests can now be completed in just a few hours instead of having to spend days in a hospital. We offer a wide range of outpatient services offered, including those that focus on:
- Wellness and prevention. These services include counseling, childbirth education and delivery, diabetes education, and nutritional counseling that often includes weight loss programs.
- Diagnosis and Laboratory testing (such as blood tests).
- Treatment. Types of outpatient treatment vary but can include services such as outpatient surgery and pain management treatments such as epidural, steroid injections and acupuncture.
- Rehabilitation. These services may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, drug or alcohol rehabilitation, and home care services.
Our outpatient services are very cost-effective since you are not staying overnight and are not billed for separate hospitalization charges. The staff at outpatient facilities are highly experienced in the type of service provided, as we specialize in these types of treatment or procedure. Our Outpatient services can be convenient because all the care you need is often provided in one location.
THE LATEST REVOLUTIONARY TREATMENT FOR HAEMORROHIDS (PILES):
- Infrared Coagulation Therapy – No Hospitalisation
- No anesthesia
- Procedure completed in Minutes
- Pain free and immediate mobilisation after therapy